Friday, January 2, 2009

OUR NEW WEBSITE WENT LIVE ON NEW YEARS DAY!

First and foremost, I would like to wish everyone a happy new year!! I hope and pray that this would be a safe and prosperous year for us all!!!

Wow!! it has been a while since I last blogged. But here I am again. Let me start with the good news. I'm very excited to announce that our new web site went live on new year's day. It was long over due! I know. And I had been working on it for more than 6 months!!! I had a certain vision and "look" that I wanted to achieve and that is the biggest reason for the delay. There were times, I have to admit when I was so overwhelmed at the thought of achieving what I had in my mind that I had to just step away from it for a while. But after all the sleepless nights I'm quite happy with the final result. There will be a few changes/additions in the next coming days so please look out for that and I do request everyone to to please provide some feedback. So check out the website with the volume on :) it is more entertaining that way. Here is the address

http://www.laajstudios.com

Until next time.

Nausheen

No comments: