Monday, January 5, 2009

It is just mind boggling...

I've been watching the news constantly for the past few days and only one question arises in mind over and over again. HOW CAN VIOLENCE BE AN ANSWER TO ANYTHING? It is just very very disturbing to see how many innocent people all over the world are being killed on a daily basis while the world watches and does nothing to stop it. I will never understand why is it okay to kill people from a certain religion or race and the killers are not labeled as "terrorist" but are people who are "defending" themselves. My only point is that violence can and will never achieve peace in the world, ever! There is no winning side in a war. Innocent people on both side pay with their lives. I pray from the bottom of my heart that we as human beings learn to be more tolerant and to not to just take a stand when it is effecting just "our own kind" but learn to be compassionate toward all regardless of their race or religion! Ameen!

No comments: